Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just like how i'll tell you.


Sundays = suck.
Practically i woke up @ 2plus, ate breakfast+lunch.
Finished up my poa homework, found out that there are no more homeworks expected to be done.
Slack my whole day through watching tv and using com.
Should have woke up even later lo, so bored. Waste of my life.
Yesterday was very fun! :) Summarised = went to west coast park & had picnic. Tried flying kite but ended up all of us failed, hahaha. Ate and took many pictures.
ohya, there's discipline check tmr and i have yet to cut my nails and its suppa long!
Sometimes, being a sectionleader is really tough. I never thought once i lead my section, everything just goes wrong. Juniors, its not like i had never been a sec1 before. I know being punished suck, but what i want you'll to learn is learn from your mistakes and never do it again. I know its very tough because you'll just joined band not long ago, but i had been reducing my punishments on you'll and i never punish you'll anymore le. You wont know how i feel unless one day you're the one who will lead the section. I have nothing more to say if you were to quit too. I had alr lost one, i cant afford to lose another you'll understand? Fucked up feeling, seriously.
Bye.