Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thats what WWCB do. Xo.

Participated in the National Band Competition yesterday @ 11.
Watched some good bands played, got our results.
Although the results are not what we wanted, we cant change the fact. WWCB lets just stand up from this fall and continue to motivate each other to do better from now onwards. Humans shouldn't give up so easily. :)
After dismissal from band, everyone is tired after these weeks of tough work. Ate with Band10+Rayz @ Kenny's. Went to Pig's house to relax and play :P. Was laughing like mad playing Dimino with every single one of them. Managed to cheat whenever i get 50. HEHEHE. Was suppa sorry to Jane muacky & Jas mylove for not going to meet you all :(. Around 7+, went off and took bus to Crystal's house and slack awhile. Rayz got nearly got chased out of the room for many times. Haha, freaking funny.
After that, walked to Jp and had BK's. On our way to there, something veryvery funny happened which made me laughed like mad in the public! I swear if you were there, you would be like me too. ( inside joke ). Treated BK like our house cause we were like laughing like nobody's business. Hanging out with Rayz never fail to make me laugh no matter how bad my mood is. Went to Artbox and seesee then to Popular to make my membership card. Saw Jiexin, Meixian and Huijia ^^. Took my card and they gave me a package. Fuck that Rayz lor, :(. Says i need it because it was a package with packets of milk provided inside. Say i need it because its time for me to grow tall. I cry i tell you! :((. Bade goodbye with Crys and Rayz, took mrt with Vaness. Hsh. Knew something and i finally know how scary it is if our best conductor was really to leave us. Promised to myself that i will learn from this lesson and strive hard to do our best for upcoming events. :)
Woke up today @ 2plus. Off-ed my alarm when it rang :/. Since its sunday why just sleep till late cause you'll find yourself staying @ home finding nothing to do? Haha. Ate pizza for lunch+breakfast. Watched tv and did physics TYS. Didn't managed to do POA because i dontknow how to do :( Im such a failure. Tmr go school see friend's :D. My dear slept awhile leaving me really nothing to do! So used com while he's sleeping his way off. :x Now's he awake. :D So wordy woh this post. Anyway im frustrated with my USB because i think something's wrong with it which made me cannot post pictures. Im waiting for the day to come when i can change my stupid phone. :( Faster come la, October!
Few things on my list to be done :
1) Improve myself & my section. Plan to organise my sectionals.
2) Improve my poorer 3 subjects. ( English, maths and chinese ). Aim to do my best.
3) Strive and continue to be the top for class. Surely not to lose to Javen.
4) Prepare something really touching for him @ October 17 :x
5) Save money for end of year holidays! Lessen on spendings on things that are not necessary.
Im done, bye!