Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love is much sweeter than this. ;mua


Mummy, happy birthday. S2
Although at times i would quarrel with you over things that are stupid, you never failed to raise me up till what i was today. I know sometimes im too stubborn to listen to things you said that are meant for my good, sometimes im not being a filial child. But deep down my heart, you're the best mum i could ever wished for. I love you.
Going out on saturdays was my routine alr, but today i stayed at home because its my mama's birthday. How could me, her only daughter and child still go out when its her biggest day which happens once a year? :D.
Today nothing special happens, haha. Im damn pekchek at my phone! Cannot upload pictures to com, dk is com the fault or phone's fault. :( 3Months plus more to tahan. I CAN DO IT!
Somebody is trying to make an ass out of something :x. But i love him, hehehe.
Byebye!