Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Once again, happy 15th birthday VanessaKoh.
Band10 promised each other to post.
Yet, i felt very very shag.
You always treat our r/s so simple.
You said that ytd's thing is too disappointing.
Had you known how hurt i felt once i see your reply?
You dk, because i hide everything to myself.
Im not trying to push blame to you saying you dont understand me, but i hope you can see how much effort i had put in.
And in a few smses, i totally broke down.
Maybe you dk the feeling, because im still a growing up woman afterall.
What i can do now is just stop smsing you. Maybe thats the best you wanted.
My stomach is still aching. Should stuff myself with panadol soon.
Hope tmr can go to school normally and act as nothing happened. Idw people to come and ask me anymore. Just let me take the pain all by myself ba :).
Will post about band10's thing once i think im feeling better.
During one time, you told me you'd never let other boys get me. Next moment, you broke me down into pieces. Great.