Friday, June 25, 2010

I no longer have the courage to find friends.
Nobody's really here for me.
I looked @ my phone for days and hours.
None of the smses are yours.
He no longer needs me,
Soon i will face the truth.
Crying to myself seems terrible,
But it made me feels better.
Everything's over. I no longer have him.
I need someone who understands me to talk with me.
Brother, can i lend ur shoulder? :(
Nobody knows how i really feel, only myself.
I dont have the courage to face myself anymore.
Yes, i have great friends who care for me,
I have great bandmates who can really make me laugh.
I appreciated you'll alot.
I just wanted to say how i feel here.
I dont want to hide my feelings.
I dont want life to be miserable.
I dont want a terrible life.
Who's really there for me?
Actions speak louder than words.
FML.
&, i seriously miss you. Is ignoring me really the best choice of yours?