Monday, June 28, 2010

Because im still loving you like last time. You still have my heart.

After clearing everything now, i hope you'll takecare of yourself well.

Remember, im still here for you. My feelings never fade. Dont doubt my feelings.

Although this is not what i want, but i really felt so much better seeing you with lesser stress i guess?

Study well ok. What i wanna tell you supposed that i tell you everything le ba.

I wanna specially thank Xuange, Junwei, Xueli & Vanessa for realing trying to cheer up just now.

Im feeling better alr. :)

My dear, please be sure that my heart is still with you. It will never be easy to give you up. I love you like last time, never change at all. Perhaps we had failed this big test given to us.

Alright la, dont talk so much about those things anymore~ I got great friends around me, but i will never forget about you.

My birthday will be coming in 9more days!!!! That is like so fast la. I will be older by 1year real soon. In case you readers wanna get me something and dk what to get, shall give you some points that might help you'll in getting the present? ^^

Just one thing, i really like blue things! Get me something blue and i will love you with my whole life ^^. And i love stitch too! But dont get me a stitch soft toy because i would only love to hug my one and only stitch now. :D

Ok, i think im abit too bhb. Byebye la.