Thursday, April 22, 2010

Every gift reprsents a wonderful senior behind..

Hi, todays a day off for school. Instead we had home-base elearning. I think this programme suck, although we did not need to go school and study.
I think that everything is so screwed up, as we did not have teachers to help, and we had to complete the assignments ourselves :(.
Im done with it though, loud aplause to me! :) There's still many homeworks to be submitted tmr. Gonna do it soon, hehe.
Todays the 22ndApril, Happy 15th Birthday to my DearestHeartHeart Amanda! :>
15 still so small size and cute, haha! Hope you'd a great day ahead! LastLong with your baby^^. Loveyoumuchy. Xo.
Tests next week again. So stress, :(.
Yesterday was band's pop, passing out parade. The Sec4's had officially graduated from this band and is advancing ahead for their year end important exams, O&NLevel's. Now they're gone, guess it would be crucial and hard at first for the remaining members in the band. Shall really learn to be independent and be responsible for myself. I hope i can do this well, making those seniors feel proud of us. Seniors, i will miss you'll alot. Do come back often, esp my dearest trumpet section. >: Thanks for those gifts, sweet & love them much.
Ok la, enough of my emotional things. Haha, baix!