Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Today is 9thMarch! Happy 3rd Month Baby.

Through this period of time, you really taught me alot of things. As what i told you, I will try my best to change my attitude towards you and be more understandable too! Hope this relationship ahead us will have lesser & lesser problems! Love you infinity :-*

First in the morning, Vertical run. Didn't run much, haha. Lessons time, blahblah/. After school, walk here walk there till Film's time. Watch Walktoremember. I swear its damn boring. So slept awhile. Got woken up by the trainer in charge. Then ask us to seperate into groups and act a skit. Damn funny when its me and my group's turn. Haha. Then after that stayed at school awhile. It rained! Hahaha. After that pei Cecilia for some things then reached home. Just now was studying for Econs test tmr. So guai right? Usual me, :> Actually was supposed to go Audi, but suddenly got patch. Alright, baby no need ask me update alr! I today automatic, Hehehe. Okay, thats the end! Look forward to your holidays! Guess i would be damn busy over cca, :x

Byebye!