Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello peoplez.
Im back to blogger. Hahaha.
These few days have been hanging outside, didn't get much sleep. But these few days really filled my holidays happily :>
Lazy to elaborate what happened, haha.
Today, was a suay day. Alot of unlucky things happened.
Jane muacky is at genting alrd. I will miss you! Waiting for you to come back on monday :>
Boyf, i really pray nothing bad will happen to you.
I hope your parents will listen to your explanation. :<
Reallyreallyreally hope.
These few days you are always here for me. Thanks for your unlimited care.
I nearly cried when i heard that you might be going in :(
Hais, I dont want to think on the negative side.
No matter what, im here. Me love you.
My menses is killing me :(
Lucky it come before christmas, hehehehe.
And oh yea! My audi ring finally saffron ler.
Boyf, you solo tag alot woh. Muacks.
Alright, baibai!