Monday, November 23, 2009

Hi lovelies.
Im back from school. Went for band and clean up whole bandroom. It looks much more comfortable and clean! :D
Was crapping around, looking forward to section outing!!
Ate lunch and waited for bus alone. I hate loneliness! ):
Reached home. Now settling how to go for class chalet. When my dad says only ccn fetch me go at 4. ):
Ohyah. Today till wednesday i will be at chalet. Dont miss me people! :D
Hope this december holidays would be great, haha.
I have alot of things wanna do. Really lazy to do holiday assignments lah!
Wait till last week then decide okayz. :x
Alright, gonna go pack my bag! I hope i wont fall sick lah. Cause im sneezing here and there now. ):
I really feel like piercing noseee!
Alright, byebye.
-
It feels much better seeing you happy than sad. Anything can contact me, you know i would be here for you. :)
Faster recover okay. Missyoualot.