Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi birdies!
(friday)
Back from commonwealth, hehe.
Afternoon didn't went to meet Sitian at bugis, sorry!
Cause it was raining and was rather lazy :x
Meet co. at commonwealth. Then started work.
Today was quite happy, met alot of friendly people! :>
Camwhored, took boss's lorry home.
Hsh, haha.
My leg is still very pain, after 160++ squats, :<




(saturday + sunday)
Woke up, went to meet xuange and ian.
Up next, went dexter's house. Chatted awhile while waiting for elgin :>
He reached, took bbq stuffs down and separate into 3cabs.
Then walk a super far distance to bbq pit. Leg injured :(
Then settle down at the bbq pit, not long after, it rained ._.
So all chiong to shelter. Went to rent bike with Hazel.
After we got our bikes, really very happy.
No need walk back so long ler ^^.
Had alot of h2h talks here and there. Alot of people broke down. Including me.
Talked with Dexter & Hazel. Really had alot of heart words to say out, felt damn confused.
Thanks you 2 for comforting me with great words, and gave me lots of suggestions :)
Cried out, really felt better. Haha.
Then it was alrd 1plus.
I thereby say,
Happy Birthday To Dexter BigKorKor!
Thank you alot alot. Whenever im down, you never failed to stay by my side, clean my tears with your hands, say alot of 大道理words to me.
Really thanks.
Then slacked around. Around 5, went biking with Waffle. Ride one completer round around Pasir Ris Park. Talked and talked. 6plus went back.
Then time just let itself passed, Haha.
It was 6plus in the morning. All wanna go home sleep liao, haha.
Then me, Jane, Rachel & Ryan went to find ZhiYin.
After that, went to mac's to have a drink.
Jane and ZhiYin went to take bus. Me, Rachel & Ryan went WhiteSands and pei Ryan to buy Macs.
After that, me and Rachel wanna eat our applepies, so sat down.
Gosh, alot of rats running around us.
See ler all chuatio, Haha!
Then talktalktalk, 11plus took mrt.
Wow, imagine from PasirRis mrt take to LakeSide mrt ALONE.
And that time i was alrd 3/4 beat dead. LOL.
So sit down, hear songs, slept.
Lucky i nvr overslept, haha.
Quickly walked home, had a quick bath and went to sleep.
7plus just woke up.
Ate my maggiemee :>
So now here i am!
sorry wohs, these 2days i never take any pictures!
So will be a wordy post, haha.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday going class chalet.
Miss me people!
And when im back, comfirm alot of pictures :>
So look forward! Cause my posts seldom have pictures, hehe!
Baibai. I wanna go bath again ^^
-
Dont make yourself sick. You know i will be worried. I know you're very confused. Take goodcare of yourself, sleep more. See you liddat i also heart pain. Dont tell me you wanna end yr life. Live on, im just right here. Still waiting :))