Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi.
Actually, got nothing much to post. Just wanna keep my blog alive,haha. Got a glance at my results, i guess, was quite satisfied ba. ^^v But, seriously wanted the subject that i want, Mdm doesn't want to help, sigh. Perhaps she was right, if she think i cant cope & im going to force myself to take, it wont do me any help. Shall look on the bright side ba. :)
Later going for interview, it looks to us that its a scam. Cause its like the guy/uncle we called only wanted to interview we girls and not guys. We think until very far, say what ltr anyhow. LOL. But i guess its also a possibility too! But no need think too much ler, the guy/uncle also asked guys to go too. No need scared la sisters! :\
Ohyah, its a few days since i saw you and talked to you. Remember that day? I saw you at there, with you know who. At that moment, my heart really sanked to the bottom. You told me, you go. Nah, i said no. Cause its not you that caused my tears, its seeing you and her, you know. I told Dex, "我没话说,只知道我心真的很痛。" After much of consoling, i saw you standing thr. I really felt like running towards you and hugged. But i know, its impossible. When i was at thr, i kept staring at you. Hais. Do i really not have that little bit of space in ur heart? I really had nothing to say alrd. I dontknow should i go and sms you, im veryvery afraid you will ignore me... I know forcing love is no point. Yeap, i will be waiting for you. Months alrd, (:
Shall edit ltr. Going bathe now i suppose? ^^v.