Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Andre & Ian! :).
Sorry ah, no presents.
I will try to get your 2 one soon kay x).
Ohyah, today cant go out with Ls & Weeheng.
Damn real sorry, ):
Mum just dont allow me to go out.
& im poke alrd, ):
Duibuqi. Enjoy yourselves.
I want my injury to recover fastfast ):
I hates falling down,
Somemore is fall down infront of so many people,
Damn paiseh lah ):.
Holidays coming in 2more weeks!
Im gonna do alotalot of things lah.
But its like im short of money!
Freak, any jobs to introduce?
Im so lazy to go out and search for jobs ley :\
Im gonna cut hair, shop, pierce helix, buy colour contact lens & alot other things!
Alright, nothing else alrddddddd ^-^
Ohyah, i wanna change my blogskin again lah.
Sick and tired of seeing the same blogskin everytime, HehHeh.
Zaijian ler.
-
One side sad, one side happy.
Which is the true me?