Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Heyo:)
Happy Second Month Heart-Shaky Mate !
Luv die you, jys for exams alright !
Gogogo, third month 6-6 eh ! :)
Love <3
kk, Lessons were okay.
Got back my maths test, and was rather disappointed, scored quite badly.
After school, helped with CIP, then blahblah, went off at around 6.
Aiai thanks for those hearts ! Love you.
Then took 185, bought kinderjoy then went to macdonalds.
Did lit only :( cause was at there awhile nial.
Bye with cecilia:)
Reached home, ate.
So im here now! :)
Okay, im gonna M.I.A from blogging and msn :D
If i online or what, mayb im too stress, haha !
First paper's on tuesday, chinese and maths.
Im gonna study hard for both, going to ask sir for simultaneous and algebra le.
Chinese just gonna memorise like fuckzx :(
Ohya ! Who wanna go library on sat ?
I seldom jio people to go one okay !
Haha, want come do contact me :)
Strive hard for every paper, gonna prove to my parents that im not that lousy:)
Have confidence!
Okay, im going off now.
Exams make me stress!
-



Aiai's hearts <3

With my hand :3

Iluvyou?

See the red words !

Whole piece :D