Thursday, March 26, 2009

Im trying

Hola.
Yesterday was horrible to me, yea.
Today was late day, had more time to sleep.
These few days had been very tired, eyes kept wanting to close.
Today lessons were fine, just trying to forget you during school.
But i just couldn't.
I would think of you again and again, idk why.
Perhaps im still not used to life without you.
People told me to cheer up and carry on, i know thts th way to move.
But i couldn't forget our memories.
Alright, enough of these, before i cried again.
SYF is coming, very very soon.
I will try my best to perfect things, to have a gold.
Jys jys jys.
Shall concentrate on band these few days.
:)
Ohya, stupid chinese homework.
i still haven't done it. Die le lah ._.
See how bah, maybe do maybe dont want do.
Thanks those who cheered me up.
-