Friday, February 6, 2009

Wondering,

Hi peeps.
Once i think of 1402,
Known as Valentines Day,
I just feel like crying.
Why every yr, this day is just a torture,
A total torture to me.
Yeap, its coming in 8 more days,
Im wondering how it will be,
On tht day.
Lonely? Not lonely?
Happy? Sad?
Cry? Smile?
I rly dk, cause there's no ans,
To this question.
When i always hear some emo songs,
I just feel like crying.
Reflecting on Valentines Day.
Yeap, i might be gng out,
But it just aches my heart.
You know, th feeling.
Th jealously of other couples,
Im not asking for wht,
Its just tht, im stating wht im feeling.
Alright, i shall stp lah.
I know im just typing rubbish.
I just feel like gng to one place,
And just scream my lungs out.
(:
Although this Valentines Day will be a torture,
But still its a memorable one.
Cause on tht day 1402,
Its my 5fifth month with YanJun aiai <3.
-
Just words, but its gonna determine my love. I want you, i hate loneliness.