Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentinez, :(

Hi :)
Im bck, frm schl, of c:)
Today, woke up. Took father's car.
Reached schl, slack.
Kenneth Chua, you make my hand pain:( cause of tht lighter.
Had lessons, maths test.
I think i will fail, i didn't finished th paper.
Bought a rose for $2, i gave it to Regina, and she gave me :)
Th rose i bought was thn ruined:(
Thn after schl, had drama lessons.
Was called out by Ms Zariney, told me not to be late anymore.
Such a short brk, how you expect me to be on time, zzz.
Thn went to th toilet, tio scolded -.-
Drama ended, went to canteen awhile.
Bade goodbye with rest, walk to find muhummad.
Quan ming was there, miss one bus cause muhummad said take anth one ._.
Took bus :)
Reached home, Amanda sms me said she saw me, Lol.
Thn used com, my com gets laggy now :(
Grrrrrrrrrr, hais.
Im gonna do valentinez cards for some special ppl :)
Pls be honoured you get it ok, x:
Hahaha, there's alot of ppl i have to write for,
Gonna use alot of time:)
Alright, i shall end here.
Byebye.
-
Valentinez,

Labels: