Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(:
Today is sports day,
Oh, againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I tell you one thing, and you will think im a pig:( dont laugh at me if you see this!
I put alarm at 6.05, and i did HEARD the alarm you know.
But i continue sleeping, when its 6.30, i thn wake up ._.
I seriously need long sleeps lah:(
Thn wash up all those, lala.
Sit father's car, and my father turn th wrong way.
Zzz, thn reached stadium.
._. went to sit dwn, cause im th reserve.
One gd thing about reserve is tht, if my class got medal,
I will be able to take a medal too :)
Cool eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Thn start relays.
Crapping with ppl, took alot of pictures.
Rafi hugged me! (:
Wooo, my class got into Afinal :)
Cheered like siao for th final.
2G got secondddddddddd.
Excellent job guys:D
Took medal, yayyyyy. LOL.
Thn bye with CF, went to met Vanessa and co. with yasmin.
Ate at 815, took 185 to schl, had band.
Im totally exhausted manzxc, although i nvr run.
Just find it so tired:(
Took bus home, of c, if not take taxi meh? O.O
Reached home, on com.
Helped father with his work things, so ma fan :X
Thn finally after finishing his things, i get to post.
HohoHahaHehe.
Lucky tmr is late day:)
Can slp at least abit more.
Alright, shall end here(:
Byebye.
-
为什么你不在这里):

Labels: