Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tiring days:(

Hihihihi people:)
Happy 14th Birthday to Yiwen:)
Yozzzzzz yiwen, love crapping w you.
14 alrd uh, !
Best wishes alright,
Loves, <3.
-
Im bck, yup frm schl, of c -.-
These few days were quite tiring,
I stayed bck for everyday since mon.
When i went to slp, i cant slp.
I have to stay awake till 12+ thn i closed my eyes,
Yup, its so tiring.
Everyday monring, i cant open up my eyes easily.
Somemore, my father's car still not yet to take.
Hais, taking bus everyday morning is rly tired.
I slept at 12+, wake up at 5+
:( its rly tiring. Lucky tmr is late day.
Slp at least longer.
Today's band was ok:)
Fri CCA fair le.
:O Today, idk why,
Always come to hist lesson,
My eyes wanna close.
:( Its like totally tired.
Flat tyre:(
Not i dw to slp, is cant slp.
Rahhhhhhhh,
New yr coming le, i haven bought my new yr's clothes ._.
Gonna drag mum out someday le.
I hate wearing three quater pants,
My mum asked me to wear it on new yr,
Nooooooo way:(
I want short pants, not over knee th.
Of course skinnies are alright for me lah.
But, new yr go here go there, will hot ._.
I cant stand hot th,
Alright, enough of my crap.
Tmr gonna meet xingyi.
Hopes i dont miss bus again, LOL.
Kk, byebye people.
-

Labels: