Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lalala, :)

Hi peeps, :)
Im bck once again,
Shall post:)

Ytd, bathed and went to fetch my mum.
Thn went to vivo:)
Anyhow shop around,
Meet couzs and others.
Ate, went in candy empire.
Mum bought me chocs:)
Yayyy, i think im gonna grow fat ._.
Thn, went to Build A Bear for my couz's bear,
Wthhhhhhhhhhh,
Two bears for $150,
Its like?!?!?!?!
Fine, thn separate ways,
Some sit my father's car,
While some go home by mrt.
I did not sit my father's car:)
Walked around vivo,
Went to upstairs and played water.
Chatted with afew couzs,
So long since we last chatted:)
Alright, thn took mrt.
Omg, i saw gabriellllll ._.
I was stunned, thn i immediately turned my head away.
Reached jp, took 242.
Went to aunt's house:)
They played mahjong ._.
Thn, 3+ went home,
Wth.
Reached home, washed up and slept.
Today, 12+ thn i wake up ._.
Ate, watched tv.
Ltr gng Bugis buy clothes:)
Alright, shall end here.
Byebye.
-

Labels: