Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hooooooo babes.

Hi peeps (:
Ytd, 24thJanuary.
Happy 14th Birthday to Cecilia Jieh:D
Jieh, sry didn't go out with you,
Best wishes k.
Stay chio,
(L)ove ya<3
-
Didn't get to go out,
Cause mother dont allow.
Hais, :(
So stay at home.
Went out with parents to buy things.
Finally got my new schl shoes ._.
Irritated by my old schl shoes, Lol.
Thn blahblah, went home.
Used com, didn't update.
Lazy yup:)
Thn audi awhile, ate reunion dinner,
With partenal side:D
Thn, cous use my com.
As he is still young,
Let him use it bah ._.
Thn, all gone.
Used my com.
Father and mother had went to play mahjiong,
And i didn't want to tag along,
Cause if i tag along, i had nth to do.
So went in audi:)
Lalala, audi till 12+ gng 1.
Whooo, Lol.
Thn went to slp:)
-

Today, woke up by my mother.
She nag and nag and nag,
Untill i cannt tahan,
I woke up ._.
Washed up, ate brkfast + lunch.
Night gng maternal side eat reunion dinner.
Sure very late thn come home th,
Cause parents sure play mahjiong again -.-
Lala, im bored.
So came here to update:)
Shall end le,
Bye.
-

Labels: