Monday, December 8, 2008

ihateboyfriends.

hello peeps(:
didn't post, yeahs.
was quite busy these few days.
become bunker alrd lahs me :/
okok. hais.
here's a very venting out post -'-

boy, i have you. once when i accepted you, you said with your heart you will treat me as good as possible, tx to me, wont hong girls, wont make me angry/sad/worry, all those promises. wtf now? you silent brk with me, audi and rl. i asked you for reason why, you said i shld know. wtf i know? i had enough lahs hoh. i accepted and trust you, thought i would give you a chance, to prove yourself. and now? hais, enough lahs. and you, stp honging lahs. i had seen enough alrd -'-
grow up, boy. stp honging lahs. i regretted, why i accept you. and yeah, im just venting out my anger. sorry guys, continue to tag me alright? :)

byebye, shall end here.
meeting some CF tmr,
its like finallyyyyyyyy.
im excited for tmr:)
lovelove.

Labels: