Wednesday, December 17, 2008

):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

hello people...
im bck):
my previous post,
it doesn't matters now.
everything has end...
making me cry and cry,
i tried to stay strong,
but no i failed.
i wanted you):
but you said your not worth,
but its worth to my heart):
why everything just ended like a dream,
such a horrible dream.
i wished, i didn't see tht msg of yours.
i wanted to rewind time bck,
but its impossible.
why cant i always, treasure my bf,
love him properly?
why must i always, get hurt or hurt ppl):
why in my world, there's no such word as "happy ending"?
why all those memories, those happy ones.
why now, everything chges.
why now, everything turn black,
why you cried, why i cried.
why cant we just love each other,
refresh? you said give you up...
i said, i will try. but now,
noooo, cause i still love you.
th feelings are still there,
th memories in my mind,
th you in my heart,
everything just fade away.
does loving me will kills you?
we once promised,
we rly love each other,
we will last.
but now? where all those promises?
where have they gone to?
i know, now wht i said, will not chg your mind.
all those talks just now, it makes me totally cry my lungs out.
ytd you cried, when i know tht,
i wanted to go your house, comfort you, hugg you.
but, i wont have tht chance, im no longer your gf.
you said i will find a better man, but i dont think so.
im jealous of couples, who can last for 1yr 2yr, or even 3yr or more.
why they can, we cannot?
whywhywhy?
after those happy 6days, plus one outing with you.
all those things, gone, down to th drain.
but it will stay in my mind, boy.
hais, i hope you wanted me):
but its impossible.
sorry boy, i wasn't a good gf for 6days,
i made you suffer 6days, im sorry.
sorrysorrysorry,
ilyilyily.
bye people, no mood.
continue to tagg though.
-

Labels: