Sunday, November 16, 2008

Morningggggggggg:)

yo people! :)

15November'08
wake up at around 10.15.
washed up, ate breakfast:)
same same, nth to do.
just have to use com or watch tv.
used com, mum came back at around 5.15.
she came back, showed attitude.
wtf, your mood not gd dont scold me lahs.
you think i wht? a punching bag?
i said you are noisy, and you slap me.
you totally make me no mood okayzx?
happy? happy tht you slap me?
-'-
off com at 7.
watched tv, ate dinner at home.
lalala, slept at 11+.
-

16November'08
Happy third month with sunshine!
sunshine, its our third month!
so, please dont be sad):
our third month must be happy th!
we will last forver, i believe:)
counting on to our fourth month!
maxlovetoyou<3
-
Happy 7th birthday to my youngest cousin!
weeeeeeeeeei, ltr going to celebrate your birthday,
although i know you wont be looking at my blog,
but best wishes to you wohs!
loveyoualot<3
-
woke up at 8.15,
im damn crazy.
i put my alarm at 10,
and when i saw th clock,
i saw it shows 9.15,
when i had washed up and ate breakfast,
when i was going to on th com,
i saw it shows 9.15.
thn i was like, huh?!
i cock eye ahs? Lol.
on com, mother went to work, she OT.
daddy still sleeping like pig, x;
when i was posting this post,
my daddy woke up, ahhas.
ltr at night going restaurant to eat,
whoooooooooo! x;
kk lahs, end here.
byebye.
-
sunshine, dont sad alrd.
i dont want you to be sad):
take a break:)
if you need someone, come find me:)
i will lend you a listening ear and you have a shoulder to lean on:)
tmr meeting you alrd, dont sad liao.
must be happpppppppppy.
maxlovetoyou<3

Labels: