Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy second month, sunshine <3

heys people! (:

Happy Second Month With Sunshine!
im so fortunate to have you as my Sunshine.
i love you a billion times!
counting on to our third month. ;D
-
today, my rashes are gone.
im lucky uh? (:
had pe, played badminton.
was fun, but im so lousy, =="
had mt, did some work.
thn, had recess.
and we did something wrong, x;
maths, get to see my overall of SA2.
my tears just flow out.
and i cried and cried.
because i really have deproved alot alot,
im really very disappointed in myself.
i had really disappoint alot of people.
my parents, my teachers, my relatives,
most of all, myself.
i really regretted not listening to lessons,
talking and laughing in class.
weekends, didn't even spend a minute on revising.
im really sorry, ):
but what i said now cant change anything right?
so yahs, i will try my best to stay strong.
but i cant assured,
cause my tears will flow out itself.
science, ms fong took over.
she's funny though. xD
english, watched enchanted.
as i had watched it before,
i have no interest in watching it again,
ahhhas.
after school, went for cca.
today's sectional was quite fun.
thn, took bus home.
and i used com rather thn laptop, x;
and my father was like,
" i want use lehs, you got laptop dont want use,
must snatch com with me."
LOL, i want watch hot shot mahs, x;
alright, i shall end here.
nothing else more, (:
Byebye guys.
-
只能靠明天来取代我的未来了.

Labels: