Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Giving up soon.

heyys guys!
3days since i last post.
haaahs, shall get on.

04/10/08
just woke up late,
im getting more sleepy each time,
and my father says im a pig! ):
well, i born on th year of pig what,
LOL!
saw xingyi's sms,
im sorry i cant make it.
next time tell me one day earlier alright? ;D
usual routine,
bathed and ate and watch tv.
cant use my laptop,
got exams, so stress!
thn went to eat,
was forced to go sheng siong!
Zzz, idoit.
i want go home lahs.
lucky can buy tibits for me.
haaahs!
thn went back home,
watched tv untill 11+.
nothing to do, so go sleep.
-

05/10/08
this time,
i woke up earlier!
must congrats me! xD
hmms, revise maths like hell,
im so scared lahs!
thn 7.30,
watched superband finals,
no mood to study liao,
haaaahs. xD
11, chiong to write notes. {:
slept at 12,
-
trying.

06/10/08
new day of week,
waiting for yanjun they all so long.
*Hmphs!*
thn assembly, read notes.
maths paper ended,
i didn't finish th paper! ):
hell, i wanna die.
thn, went to gekpoh's macdonald.
yanjun told me something,
and i decide to give him up.
knowing he alrd have a stead.
boy, give me some time.
saw brenda they all.
went to brenda's condo and study.
we are not studying th lohs.
went to play water, like SCBs like tht,
LOL! xD
thn write a few notes, and i mean a few! LOL .
thn played basketball.
god, im obsessed in basketball liao.
went back, talk.
thn went home.
chiong notes of hist.
i have no confidence, ):
daddy says if got C and below,
dont give him sign.
god, you are giving me too much stress.
but i still dont want to upset you.
dad, i promise you i will try my best.
thn wrote notes untill 11+,
went to bed.
-
do i have a choice to commit suicide?


07/10/08
hist paper,
dumbass, this paper is killing me. ):
i shall have a red mark on my result slip for hist.
dad, im sorry, but i have really tried my best.
after paper, went to find brenda they all.
and found out they are at brainwave,
so went to find them.
thn i bought cup noodles, sweets and drink.
hell, its spicy th! ):
after tht, bade goodbye to brenda;Dear, jacclyn;Fishball and wanjing;Tofu.
thn went to regina's;Nugget house.
thn used com,
bloghop and audi.
regina, janice and yanjun are three SCBs,
and i really pity janice, x;
hais, im scared of test alrd.
i hope i know how to do my science test tmr.
god, bless me.
shall end here.
-
1more day to Sitian's birthday!
7more days to 1month with aiai!
9more days to 2month with sunshine!
15more days to 1month with yogurt, lover, nugget and chocolate!

just one moment, you are gone.
i promised myself i would give up on you,
and i will.
but i need some time,
to give up.
boy, i wish you all th best.
once im gone, your life will be full of happiness.
last long.

Labels: