Saturday, August 16, 2008

study hardddddddddddddddd.

back to post (:
shall have a short post.

13/08/08
maths test.
was quite easy, but i dont think can score well.
cause found out i had alot of mistakes.
haiish.

14/08/08
sci test.
well, like i said.
i suck in science.
i totally flunked.
think will fail.
just have to wish it passed.
):

15/08/08
history and D&T test.
history, i did study.
but my head was empty.
it seems like it wont go in.
so, i totally flunked.
haish):
D&T test was neither good.
im only confident in th drawing.
all those written work,
im sure i flunked.
hope for th best barhs.

16/08/08
today, woke up at around 11.
well, i cant go for th outing.
as mother was at home.
and i think it is cancelled?
hahahahas.
well, had a very early lunch.
lolols, watched tv.
around 1.15, mother went out.
left me all alone?!
wth larhs.
watched tv, nothing to do.
haish):
why my life is so bored.
thn bathe, on com (:
now posting (:
juat ate finished dinner.
so full. xD
shall end here.
------------------
i had promised myself to work hard.
strive hard.
i have already tried my best in those tests.
but i seem i flunked history, D&T and sci.
i just to hope for th best.
my last test is chi.
i will study.
i promised.
god, wish me th best.



Labels: ,