Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
Guess who am I siols ! :XX
Im Vanessa lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.
Hahas! Vanessa KOH :D

Yesterday was my birthday , 2nd June 2008 :D
I had 2 of my friends which celebrated it with me.
Which LYNN , th owner of this blog & JANICE , th owner waitingferhhsyou.bs.com
:D Okays.
We went bugis and so much fun.
Esp Janice, she bought so many things ..

Lynn didnt bought alot of things as she never bring enough money.
but we promised to go again !! :D

Okays, helping Lynn to give her blog a light.
Loooooooooooooooooooooool. What am I trying to say ?!?!
Hahas! :D

This are th pictures we took.
Enjoy ! :D



Okays , must be thinking why we take picture of this man.
:X This man look like Monkey alright ?!
We were seating on th floor, laughing like mad.
and I think could only listen our laughings. xD
Credits goes to Janice taking his picture. :D



Lynn and Me covering my face :X


Lynn ! :D



Oh~ Janice! xD


Me and Lynn :D BFFL






All our reflections :D


All the things we bought.

I think these are the pictures we took barhs :D
Hahas! :D

Okays, thats all! :D
Happy Birthday to Me ! :D
More details if you want go my blog
http://tht-untitledlove.blogspot.com/

Thanksthanksthanks:D
IloveLynnHo :D

Vanessa:D