Saturday, June 21, 2008

50. A little updates

Hello!
I'm Vanessa;D
Here t help Lynn t update.
Mwahaha, keep her blog updated in what she do.
Okays, from 16 JUNE - 20 JUNE we had band for th whole week.
but we for sec1s no band on 19 JUNE.
So I & Lynn went t jurongpoint tgt (:

We met up at jurongpoint, thn went t eat.
After eating, we went t library t return our books.
Then we went popular.
Lynn bought a few pens.
I bought a file & 2 pens.
After that, we went t th wallet shop.
Bought th same pencil case(:



Spot th difference(:
Mine is ' I LEFT MY LV PENCILCASE AT HOME'
while Lynn is 'I LEFT MY GUCCI PENCILCASE AT HOME'
LOL !
Went t sportslink after that, I bought a waterbottle(:
Lynn also got a new waterbottle. Haha.

On 20 JUNE.
Sec1s for released early.
So me,lynn & chinboon we bus-d home tgt.
Met up at a bus-stop.
We went jurong point.
Ate at KFC, saw Sharnie(:
Haha, then went t library.
Saw Regina , Xingyi & Hui Mun plus Denise & Dion senior.
Slackkkkkkkkkkkk lah we.
Then was also making a nuisance of ourselves.
Lmao. =="

Went t TOYS' R US later on.
Did an art thingy. Then fool around.
Took pictures(:


1. Lynn carrying her cute little bag. xD
2. We playing hula-hoops.



1) I'm saying hi t my boyfriend(:
2) This's my boyfriend ;D


Hah, I'm making a fool of myself.



A group photo (:

Lynn is also now chinboon's GIRLFRIEND (:
Hah! :D

Hah, thats all(:
School is restarting on monday.
I know Lynn haven't finish her homework. xD
Same t me and chinboon as well xD

Haha, okay , thats all.
Bye peoples(:

Vanessa:D