Monday, June 2, 2008

1.What is the thing u wan most?
nvr end my frenship wif THEM? :]]

2.What is the thing u wan to do most?
eh,let me think first before i tell you. :]]

3.If u had 1 wish,what will it be?
to have all my wishes to come trueee! :]]

4.What are u afraid to lose most?
Superglues,him & my beloved ones. :]]

5.What will u do when u r dying soon?
then you shall ask me when im dying. xD

6.Do you ever believe tht ur best friend will betray u?
not at all,i trust them too much. :]]

7.If u met someone tht u love a lot,will u confess to him/her?
then ask me when i love someone else. :]]

8.What is in ur mind?
HIM :D

9.What type of ppl do u hate th most?
eh,nobody is perfect! :]]

10.Will u cherish ur every friendship?
EVRY SINGLE. :]]

11.Do u believe in god?
yeahs,bt nt everytime. :]]

12.What will u do if u were to hav a billion dollars?
its impossible? xD

13.What u want ur friendship to be lyk?
eh,no QUARRELS. :]]

14.What is ur favourite hobby?
if you know me THAT well,you will know. :]]

15.What country do u lyk to go most?
Australia. :]]

16.If u feel low someday,hu will u go to?
superglues,him and dunno? xD

17.If u hav 3 wishes,what will they be?
you will have to let me think. :]]

18.Wad are the dates u will nvr forget?
HIS birthday,my birthday & my beloved ones de birthdays! :]]

19. My Question.
When will janice quit doing that THING?
How i know? Bt i wish she will quit herself. :]]
Instruction:Remove 1 qns frm above n add in ur own question.Den tag 8 of them in ur list,list them out at th end of post.Notify 'em in their tagbox tht they have been tagged.Whoever does this tag will get blessing frm all.
1) Yanling
2) Jacclyn
3) SiTian
4) Janice
5) Baoying
6) Amanda
7) Regina
8) Anybody who wants to do it :D