Monday, May 26, 2008

haiish.
todae went to tak my results.
was damn tyco de?
xDD
mygod.
gt scolded by my attire.
well,i will post my results.

English-60.5 [B4]
Chinese-75.5 [A1]
Mathematics-60.1 [B4]
Science-57.8 [C5]
Geography-65.3 [B3]
Literature-71.1 [A2]
Home Economics-50.4 [C6]
Visual Arts-52.9 [C6]
Music-A

mygosh.
english?
nt gd at all.
Chinese?
well,best subject,damn lucky.
Maths?
deproved alot,really have to put in effort.
Science?
was veri lucky tt did nt fail.
Geography?
veri veri lucky! thank godness.
Literature?
easy to pass. :XX
Home Economics?
such a easy sub,yet i jus passed. ):
Visual arts?
jus passed. hate this kind of marks. ):
Music?
nth to say. ><

so overall i got such low marks.
bt passed larhhs.
position?
11/39.
mother was quite happy.
so she promised me she wil buy a laptop fer me.
yay!
tts all barhhs.
really have to improve in my eng,maths,science,home econ and art.
all mus jyjys!
[[: